Garden Rambles out and about
We are regularly asked to cordinate or particpate in events such as trade expo's or home and garden shows.
We can assist with:
1. MCing your event
Michael is sought after as an experienced MC,ranconteur, host and chairman.
2.Themed talks in our famous "Speakers Tent"
According to your instructions Michael will present a programe of talks (typically 30,45 or 60 minutes)on the topics of your choice. This adds a celebrityfeature to your event programme. Topics can include:
- Food in the Garden
- Children and land
- No Dig gardening
- Chainsaw instruction and safety
- Vintage machinery
- Introductory Organics
- Plant Propogation
- Hand Tool use
- Garden Fun and Games
- or telling a range of stories you haveselected.
We often work with business partner House Music to add in a live music dimensions to the entertainment.
3. Practical themed demonstrations
Mike gets hands on with a number of demonstratoinsthat get people involved, teach skills and add a focal point to events. Demonstrations can include:
- Cooking kai in the garden
- Building a solar oven
- Snail cooking
- Making a bottle gate
- Composting and compost teas
- Making seedballs
- Giant sandwich making
- Celebrity chef performances
- Italian cooking
- Small engine maintenance
4. Themed villages within your event
From the wider Garden Rambles family we pull together a selection of complementary exhibiltors, stall holders and performers to create a living village within your event tofit the themes. Examples include:
- The Taranaki Tentwithin the Waikato Home show where webought together Taranaki food and beverageproducters, musicians, artists, tourism opperators andcelebritiesto give the32,000 visitors to the show aTaranaki experience and profile the province.
- The Village Square at the Taranaki Home and Lifestyle Expo where we convened 25 produce, craft and garden stall holders outdoors along with our speakers tent and live music stage in a festive setting. This area was hailed as a relaxing oasis in the midst of hard commerce and regarded as the feature area of the expo.